Toslink Signal Optical Coaxial Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter RCA with Fiber Cable
Toslink Signal Optical Coaxial Digital to Analog Audio RCA Converter Adapter with Fiber Cable
- Input: 1x Toslink socket + 1x RCA Socket
- Output: 2x RCA -Sockets
- Power Supply: 5V DC External inclusive
- 1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter
- 1 x USB Power Cable
- 1 x Fiber Optical Cable
The Digital Toslink Optical Fiber Audio Male 1 to 2 Female Splitter Adapter connect one toslink optical digital audio source and split into two different receiving devices.
The splitter adapter is perfect for professional or home installations as it saves on the wear of constant plugging and unplugging of cables.
The splitter adapter is ideal for connecting your CD player, DVD player, or other digital audio source to both of your receiver and recorder.
Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA.
24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- Input: 1 Male Toslink
- Output: 2 Female Toslink
- Input audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- Output audio: L/R audio
- Input audio connector: Toslink, 1XRCA (Coaxial)
- Output audio connector: 2XRCA (R/L)
- Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- External power supply: 5V DC/1A
- Power consumption: 0.5W
- Type: Coaxial
- Application: microphone
- Connector type: composite
- Packing: polybag
- Color: Black
- Weight Product: 96 g / 3.4 oz
Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission. Easy to install and simple to operate
Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 KHz