This agreement shall be concluded between Darel Ltd. (hereinafter - the Company), registration number 40203127693, legal address Balvu 13-52, Riga, LV-1004, Latvia and the Buyer who makes a purchase in webshop Darel.lv.
1. Subject of the contract
Distance contract is an agreement between the Buyer and the Company, based on the Company's offer on the Internet. The distance contract applies to all orders made in the Company's webshop Darel.lv.
2. The entry into force of the distance contract
The distance contract enters into force as soon as the Buyer has made an order through the Internet and has received from the Company confirmation of the order made by telephone or by electronic mail. Order and order confirmation is considered received when it is accessible to the parties to whom they are addressed.
General rules for ordering goods
Buyer can order goods at the webshop Darel.lv with or without registration.
In order to make purchase in webshop Darel.lv the Buyer must:
- Nex to choosen product press “Add to cart”,
- To order the selected product, the Buyer must press the menu at the top of the page where the information about the content of the Buyer's Shopping Cart is displayed. The Buyer can return to the online store, choose additional products and then re-go back to the shopping cart by clicking on the relevant menu,
- To complete the order, you need to press the "Continue payment" button. Further information about the Buyer must be completed. Then click the "Continue" button and enter the Buyer's address. Then, select the Delivery method and Payment type,
- To confirm the order, you must tick "I agree to the terms and conditions of service and observe them unconditionally" and click on the button "Order with obligation to pay" button. Now the order has been made, as evidenced by the message on the screen.
Orders can be made by:
- In webshop 24h/7d lv,
- By phone +371 23663363 on business days 8:30-17:30,
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Buer must provide following information ordering by phone or e-mail:
- The product name and amount,
- Name, last name or Company name,
- For Company only – VAT number and Legal Address,
- Delivery address (if necessary),
- Phone number,
Orders are processed on weekdays from 08:30 to 17:30. If the order is made at another time, it will be processed on the next business day.
Upon receipt of the order a confirmation email is sent to the Buyer. If the information received from the Buyer is not complete or there is any other reason, the Buyer is contacted by the Company's representative to clarify the information and confirm the order.
3. Order payment terms
The Buyer can pay for the purchase in the webshop Darel.lv in the following ways:
- Paying a prepayment proforma invoice in an Internet bank or a branch office,
- Online payment (bank link or credit/debit card),
- In cash at the Pick up in store,
- Credit/debit card at the Pick up in store,
- By postpayment invoice (only for contracted customers).
When the Buyer's order is received, an proforma invoice is sent to the Buyer's e-mail address, if the Buyer has indicated that he will pay by bank transfer. The invoice contains all the data necessary for its payment. The purchase is considered as paid and the receipt of goods is secured after receipt of the money in the Company's current account.
The Buyer must specify the invoice number or order number during payment process.
Upon receipt of the goods with prepayment or postpayment, the Company issues a consignment note, which must be signed, confirming the receipt of the goods. When paying by cash or by payment card, the purchase is certified by a cashier's check.
4. Terms of delivery
The order is delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer. The cost of shipping goods depends on the weight, size, delivery distance and chosen delivery method of the item. Shipment of the order is made only after the payment has been received.
The goods can be received at the Company's store in Riga, Biekensalas 26, on weekdays from 8:30 to 17:30. Receiving goods at the store is free of charge.
Delivery of goods is possible upon receipt of payment in the Company's bank account, in accordance with the deadlines specified in the delivery description. If necessary, information can be obtained by telephone or by e-mail.
Delivery of goods is carried out in accordance with the offered deliveries indicated in the information section of the delivery. The delivery price is not included in the price of the specified item.
5. Warranty conditions
The goods offered in the webshop of the Company are provided in accordance with the warranty service conditions established by the manufacturers of the goods and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law.
If during the warranty period resulting claims about the quality of goods The Buyer must inform Company. If the service center detects a defect in production, a free warranty repair is carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's terms, and the Company may offer the replacement of the product to a new or equivalent. If during the inspection a defect is found during the use of the product by the Buyer himself, repair costs shall be borne by the Buyer. Warranty repair or replacement of the product does not extend the warranty period.
The warranty may be void if:
- The Buyer can not present a proof of purchase,
- The product intended for personal use is used professionally for profit or for production purposes,
- Violated the provisions of the instructions for use of the product,
- If software has been installed for the device different from those specified by the manufacturer,
- The product has been installed with fake software that could cause damage,
- Uncleared repairs have been made to the goods,
- The product has mechanical, chemical or other external damage,
- Changes in product design,
- The serial number of the item is not legible, changed or deleted.
The warranty is canceled if damage is discovered by:
- Foreign matters, insects, liquids or other substances entering the product,
- Natural disasters, fires, as well as accidents,
- Inappropriate power supply or telecommunications and cable network parameters,
- Non-standard and / or poor-quality materials, spare parts, parts, software, accessories, accessories or media usage.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Software, supplies, accessories, parts and products that wear out naturally during use (for example, batteries, accumulators, housings, toners, cartridges, etc.)
The Buyer's claims regarding the quality of the purchased item will be resolved in accordance with Cabinet Regulation No. 631. "Procedures for Claiming and Examining Consumer Claims for Non-conforming Goods or Services".
6. Period of execution of the distance contract
The Company undertakes to comply with the terms of the distance contract no later than 30 days after receipt of the order from the Buyer, unless the parties have agreed on another term.
If the Company can not execute the contract due to the fact that the order ordered by the Buyer is not available, then the Company is obligated to inform the Buyer about it. In this case, the Company may offer the Buyer an equivalent product at a similar price.
7. Rights of withdrawal
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, the Buyer may use the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the distance contract within 14 calendar days by returning to the Company the product purchased via the Internet.
The term for use of the right of withdrawal shall run from the day the consumer receives the goods or part of the goods.
The buyer can not use the right of withdrawal if:
- The product can not be returned after its nature (downloadable programs, hygiene items, shaving utensils, etc.), it is perishable or fast to use,
- The buyer has opened and used audio or video recordings, packaging of batteries or accumulators, ink cartridges, computer software or other goods that allow the product to be copied, makes it difficult or impossible to re-sell the product,
- It is impossible to make sure that the product is new or partly used (for example, toner cartridges, batteries, accumulators, etc.),
- A specially ordered item has been delivered to the buyer according to the parameters specified by the Buyer (detail article, code, etc.).
Section 12, Paragraph 6 of the Law on Consumer Protection of the Republic of Latvia states that "the consumer is responsible for preserving the quality and safety of the product during the term of use of the right of withdrawal". The Company reserves the right to refuse to use the right of withdrawal or to withhold a refund from the Buyer in the event of damage to the product during the use of the product without due consideration or in violation of the instructions, if the original packaging of the product is lost or if its packaging is seriously damaged..
8. Goods return order
Buyer must return proof of purchase when returning the purchased item. The buyer can return the item that corresponds to the distance contract within 14 calendar days.
The Company undertakes not to disclose or transfer information about third parties of Buyers without the written consent of the Buyer, except in cases where the laws of the Republic of Latvia or this agreement are violated.
10. Other Terms
By entering the necessary information upon making an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read the terms of this agreement and agrees that the data provided by him is used to enable the Company to accept the Buyer's order and deliver the goods. By entering information, the Buyer agrees that he will receive notices related to the Customer's order processing on the indicated e-mail.
Prices of goods are indicated including value added tax 21%. Prices of goods can be changed without prior notice. Discounts on sales and promotions are not deductible.
The Buyer can not later view the electronic agreement on the website and the Company does not keep a copy of the contract.
Product descriptions are based on the information provided by their manufacturers and suppliers; descriptions and images are informative, and there may be changes in them. According to manufacturer and supplier certain changes, the assortment of goods and parameters can be changed.
The exact information on whether the item of interest is in the Company's store or warehouse can be found on working days from 8:30 to 17:30, by calling the indicated phone or by writing an e-mail. If the goods selected by the Buyer are not available, the Company may offer to replace it with an equivalent product or receive after the next delivery of goods.
11. Company Properties
Company Name: Darel Ltd
Legal Address: Balvu 13-52, Riga, LV-1003, Latvia
Office and Store Address: Biekensalas 26, Rīga, LV-1004, Latvia
Registration Number: 40203127693
VAT registration number: LV40203127693
Bank: Swedbank AS